Sunday, July 28, 2013

Poster Session!

So, if you've been following the blog, that last post might have looked a little funny to you, I apologize! I have a QR code on my poster that links to that post so that if anyone was interested, they could look up a bit more information on me and my work.

What is a poster session? Well, this session was for all undergraduates doing research at MSU this summer. There was everything from my little molecular biology corner to surveys on safety in the workplace. Each category has a group of evaluators who are familiar with the field of research and they ask you to explain your poster to them. The first couple times, I had no idea what to do and was sort of fumbling all over my poster and jumping around but once I realized where to start and what to highlight, it was just like giving at tour at the Windmill! I actually had a lot of fun and I also remembered how much I love graphic design. 
One of the rare occasions on which I wore makeup and something other than biking shorts this summer.
Well, just four more days left, I can't believe it's almost over!

No comments:

Post a Comment